Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New #TLCVoxBox

So... I got the new #TLCVoxBox and I love it!! I got a Neosporin TO Go, a bar of Ivory soap, Avon'd Anew Reversalist Wrinkle Smoother, and Puffs plus Lotion Travel size. 

First, off, I was seriously needing some Neopsorin because my son had just fallen down and scraped his knee. It's a cute travel size w a spray feature that will clip on to our baby bag so I absolutely love this! Next, the Puffs, who doesn't need Kleenex when you have kiddos? LOVE these as well! 

The next things I haven't tried yet but will. Ivory Soap, haven't used it in years but will definitely give it a try. Also, Avon Reversalist face lotion. Let's see if this helps w my fine lines and such! 

I also received a Shell rewards card! Who doesn't love saving on gas? And lastly, Breyers Gelato Indulgence coupon for a free one! Can't wait to try that out! Sounds yummy already!  

No comments:

Post a Comment