Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

FOTD-Very Neutral Eye




This is a very neutral eye. All products are by MAC. First I used Painterly Paint Pot as my base applying with my ring finger. I then used the new This & That mineralized eyeshadow. I applied the darker shade all over the eye w the 239, next I applied the lighter shade to the arch of my brow and the inner tearducts using the same 239 brush. Next I went in with the 239 turning it and using just the edge to apply Showstopper/Brun eyeshadow to the crease and lower lash line. I also used these colors to fill in my eyebrows w a 266. On my lips I used Oak lipliner and Blankety lipstick. On my cheeks I applied a mix of Ambering Rose and Peachykeen with a 188. I lined my eyes with Stubborn Brown eyeliner pencil. I applied a highlight to the tops of my cheeks in Shell. My foundation is Studio Sculpt in NW30. Last but not least I applied two coats mascara and Viola, It's all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment