Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello All..

I first want to introduce myself. My name is Alison and I, like alot of you, love makeup. I am a Army wife and mother first and foremost. I will be talking about everything makeup related and I will be happy to answer any of your questions. I am self taught and I am still learning so I will be happy to hear from you in regards to any suggestions, comments, and ideas.  I have been a little slow in starting my blog and my YouTube Channel at  www.youtube.com/EmbraceYourFaceTV because I am really nervous but here it goes anyways.... LOL I will be starting out with what I have in response to my girlfriend Tanida's-www.YouTube.com/naturallytee1 request for information on brushes, how they are used, what the difference is, etc. We will just go from there. I already have a long list of ideas and will be doing some hauls and how-to's.


We have just been stationed at a new Army base so I am still unpacking so bear with me as I am sure to fumble through these in the beginning. I have TONS of ideas and I am excited to share them with you. I have purchased all my products and anything discussed is only MY opinion. Please be respectful when posting comments on here and I will be sure to do the same when I check your page out as well. Should you want me try out a new product or have any questions please leave me a comment and I will respond as soon as I can.


Thanks for stopping by and hope to chat with you soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment